Now Hiring Project Engineers
Position Reports To:
Position Responsible for:
The Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager. The primary responsibilities will involve project document control (RFI’s, Submittals, and transmittals), assisting with forecasts, timecards, subcontractor pay applications/quantities, SWPPP, take-offs, safety, project schedule, and traffic control.
The ideal candidate will be a construction or civil engineer major with prior experience in the heavy/highway construction industry. Travel is required for this position; FNF works in the Southwest (AZ, NM, TX, and CA).
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel/Outlook)
• Primavera Project Management Software
• Strong computer and organizational skills
• HCSS Estimating software experience is a bonus
• AutoCAD experience is a bonus
Flexible Spending Account
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan